So my dear friend Kalyn Lopena tagged and asked me to list down the top ten books that stayed with me.
Here is the list:
1. Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien
2. Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
3. Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
4. Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
5. Last Order sa Penguin by Chris Martinez
6. The Brief Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
7. The Giver by Lois Lowry
8. Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
9. Macbeth by William Shakespeare
10. The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
I have more books to list but there you have my top 10. If you get to read this post, please list down your top 10. It is not only a wonderful way of sharing great pieces of literature but also a fantastic, creative way of sharing pieces of ourselves.
Good luck listing down yours.